mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

2 posters

MM services

nynoez
    nynoez

MM services Empty MM services

Post  nynoez Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:08 pm

i know that some people might want to swap some of their my brute accounts for others.
    personaly i dont trust anyone but ive seen people use middlemen(MM) on other websites for trading accounts. they usually talk to both people on skype, MSN, IRC or something like that and take what they aretrading and check it out, then pass it along to the person who wants it. Over time they would build up some trust in the community and be promoted to an official middleman(OMM)by the admin. It would surely make people think more about selling or trading their brutes ¦]
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

MM services Empty Re: MM services

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:46 am

nynoez wrote:i know that some people might want to swap some of their my brute accounts for others.
    personaly i dont trust anyone but ive seen people use middlemen(MM) on other websites for trading accounts. they usually talk to both people on skype, MSN, IRC or something like that and take what they aretrading and check it out, then pass it along to the person who wants it. Over time they would build up some trust in the community and be promoted to an official middleman(OMM)by the admin. It would surely make people think more about selling or trading their brutes ¦]
    nice point but I'm still edgy about giving brutes away because I know how people work on the net they scam a lot lets see what the admin say about this

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm