mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

3 posters

Questions about str, agi, and spd

Priest-

Questions about str, agi, and spd Empty Questions about str, agi, and spd

Post  Priest- Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 pm

1) what do each stat actually do? I assume that str gives slightly more damage, but between agi and speed, which contribute to dodging or attack rate or counter attacking?

2) Can a brute stack herculean strength, feline agility, and bolt of lightning? (e.g. can a brute carry herculean strength AND feline agility?)
    lOstiiE
    lOstiiE

Questions about str, agi, and spd Empty Re: Questions about str, agi, and spd

Post  lOstiiE Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

1. Agility is for dodging, speed is for attacking speed, but it doesnt affect the match VERY greatly, only tiny bits.

2.Yes you can have all three skills if you're lucky enough to get them.
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Post  Hacks_on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:22 am

Priest- wrote:1) what do each stat actually do? I assume that str gives slightly more damage, but between agi and speed, which contribute to dodging or attack rate or counter attacking?

2) Can a brute stack herculean strength, feline agility, and bolt of lightning? (e.g. can a brute carry herculean strength AND feline agility?)
    I agree with lOstiiE can't explain it better myself

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm