mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

2 posters

The Perfect Brute

HeartPulse

The Perfect Brute Empty The Perfect Brute

Post  HeartPulse Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi all, well i realized there no Help Section in this forum and this is the closer thing to that so.

I want to create the Perfect brute (it will be perfect for me xD) what i want to do is, put the hair White clothes white, and Black skin maybe also some black clothes but everytime i follow a tuturial to change the skin it just don't work, the closer thing i could do, was Black Hair, and when i try to change the last 4 % to -1 always gives error, can some1 help me with that?

1 more thing is there any change to be banned just because you have a Black Brute?

thx!
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

The Perfect Brute Empty Re: The Perfect Brute

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 am

HeartPulse wrote:Hi all, well i realized there no Help Section in this forum and this is the closer thing to that so.

I want to create the Perfect brute (it will be perfect for me xD) what i want to do is, put the hair White clothes white, and Black skin maybe also some black clothes but everytime i follow a tuturial to change the skin it just don't work, the closer thing i could do, was Black Hair, and when i try to change the last 4 % to -1 always gives error, can some1 help me with that?

1 more thing is there any change to be banned just because you have a Black Brute?

thx!

hey there! i can tell you that the reason your getting the error is because most skins doesn't work for changing the color maybe you should leave the default skin that you get when you first type your name instead of trying to change the look and no you will not get banned for having a black brute i have one "icanfly4.mybrute.com" pupil me and ill pupil back

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm