mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils

Poll

Did this way work?

[ 3 ]
    Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_left75%Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_left0%Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_left25%Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Cheezy
    Cheezy

Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Empty Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils

Post  Cheezy Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

Maybe it seems to be long, but if you have figured out how to do it, it will be very quick. Give it a try Smile :

My Brute checks the IP Address so that it can track from where the pupil was made. If the IP Address of the Master is the same as the IP Address of the student, then the Master will not gain experience points from leveling.

So the only way you can gain experience from making your own pupils is to change your IP Address. And here’s how to do it.

How to change your IP Address so you can make your own My Brute pupils:
    Step 1: Reset your router. Turn it off completely by using the Power button.
    Step 2: Reconnect to the internet.
    Step 3: Go to your brute cellule and right click on the wood where your weapons are displayed.
    Step 4: Click on settings.
    Step 5: Go to Local Storage and slide the pointer so that no information from data.mybrute.com is stored in your computer.

Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Ip-address-my-brute

Now My Brute can not store your IP anywhere and it is now possible for you to create pupils so you can gain experience points from them. Remember that after each pupil that you create, you will have to reset your router again.

This is the basic way. I found a much more effective way. Instead of always resetting your router, just download this program:
    http://www.rpworld.de/page_programme_routerreconnect.html
    You just have to start it and the router reconnects by itself Very Happy.

So then it will be:
    1. Start RouterReconnect.exe
    2. Creat pupil -> get EXP
    That's it!

And there is still another way to make this all more comfortable. Use this script and after downloading "Router Reconnect" it can make all the steps to get exp by itself. So just start it and go afk Wink. You get ~ 6 pupils per minute.
    www.megaupload.com/?d=H8FO4PWJ

NOW HAVE FUN AND IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS, ADD ME @ ICQ 575113689
    Still, please pupil me a "thanks", if this tutorial helped you Wink: http://noelonium.mybrute.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Empty Re: Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 am

very nice guide! Ill sticky this in the essential info area. Great stuff!

Recruits needed for the MyBrute Hacks Clan @ http://mybrute.com/team/11229

Kennif

Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils Empty Re: Change Your IP Address And Get Experience From Making Pupils

Post  Kennif Fri May 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I tried this a few (probably about Cool times, and it didn't work for me.
    Your poll said to ask if it didn't work, so, I'm asking.
    Cheezy
    Cheezy

Post  Cheezy Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

There are 3 big and different steps. So exactly where is your problem?
    Kennif

Post  Kennif Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 am

The RouterReconnect part would be where the problem lies. I have downloaded it and used it, but when I create a pupil, there is no EXP given.
    Cheezy
    Cheezy

Post  Cheezy Thu May 21, 2009 1:35 pm

I don't know why but sometimes it doesn't work for me, either. Since the past few days...
    scratch Dunno, maybe they found a way to fix it ?!
    You could google 'router reconnect' and try other programs.
    Kennif

Post  Kennif Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 pm

I've used multiple versions of Router Reconnect, haha. Oh, well. I posted my link on Facebook and got about 6 or 7 EXP pupils, lol.
    Anylopectina12
    Anylopectina12

Post  Anylopectina12 Sun May 24, 2009 9:44 pm

First, this only works with Dynamic IPs
    Second, this only works with routers

SOme don't have routers. Some have static IP. Some have Dynamic but still cannot change their IP by reconnecting their router.
    Kennif

Post  Kennif Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Anylopectina12 wrote:First, this only works with Dynamic IPs
    Second, this only works with routers

SOme don't have routers. Some have static IP. Some have Dynamic but still cannot change their IP by reconnecting their router.

I have a static IP, and I realize it only works with routers. Maybe I just have bad luck. Oh, well. I'm fine with leveling up by myself.
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Post  Hacks_on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:03 am

does this work for modems to? I have one with a static I.P address wonder if it works scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:17 pm