mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

2 posters

I need pupil help, PLEASE!!!

austeller

I need pupil help, PLEASE!!! Empty I need pupil help, PLEASE!!!

Post  austeller Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 pm

ok so I have seen other people profiles and they get experience for a newly created pupil or for a pupil leveling up. I have created like 100 pupils and have never gotten any experience from them. Why am I not getting xp?
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

I need pupil help, PLEASE!!! Empty Re: I need pupil help, PLEASE!!!

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 am

austeller wrote:ok so I have seen other people profiles and they get experience for a newly created pupil or for a pupil leveling up. I have created like 100 pupils and have never gotten any experience from them. Why am I not getting xp?

its simple to get experience for your brute you need to get pupils from different I.P addresses meaning another computer in another location or unless you know how to change you I.P address from home.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am