mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

5 posters

Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils?

stylemog

Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils? Empty Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils?

Post  stylemog Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm

None were created from my computer, and at least some were created by people who have never played MyBrute.com.

http://bearly-legal-2.0.mybrute.com/cellule
    klonoa321
    klonoa321

Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils? Empty Re: Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils?

Post  klonoa321 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:43 pm

stylemog wrote:None were created from my computer, and at least some were created by people who have never played MyBrute.com.

>.< complicated what do you mean.

stylemog wrote:and at least some were created by people who have never played MyBrute.com.

that means that some people did never play mybrute has played now xD.

stylemog wrote:None were created from my computer, and at least some were created by people who have never played MyBrute.com.

some times i have contacts they say they didn't yet play mybrute but they do not give xprience. we just dont know completely yet about how to invite pupils that give xprience. but most of my contacts give xprience = its just like 8 out of 10 contacts that never played mybrute and they give xprience.
    nynoez
    nynoez

Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils? Empty Re: Why am I not getting any EXP from any of my 10 pupils?

Post  nynoez Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:39 am

stylemog wrote:and at least some were created by people who have never played MyBrute.com.

they lied

Post  4562368 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 pm

yea same here... i did pupil exchange with a couple people but none of their brutes gave me experience -.-
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Post  Hacks_on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am

i think its a bug that the mybrute people are fixing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am