mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

2 posters

pupil exchange won't work?

blade1455

pupil exchange won't work? Empty pupil exchange won't work?

Post  blade1455 Mon May 04, 2009 6:10 am

i don't understand how if one person has already pupiled someone how they can pupil others and the others get experience. I have tried pupiling my character through my friend's computer who has already pupiled someone else. i got the pupil i made to level 5 and my main got absolutely no experience at allSo for the people doing pupil exchange how will they get any experience for each one? i thought one ip adress could only make one pupil?
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

pupil exchange won't work? Empty Re: pupil exchange won't work?

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm

blade1455 wrote:i don't understand how if one person has already pupiled someone how they can pupil others and the others get experience. I have tried pupiling my character through my friend's computer who has already pupiled someone else. i got the pupil i made to level 5 and my main got absolutely no experience at allSo for the people doing pupil exchange how will they get any experience for each one? i thought one ip adress could only make one pupil?

you have to wait every few days to pupil someone from the same I.P address that includes if you pupiling any brute and also consider not pupiling yourself from your own computer because that would not work

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm