mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

3 posters

Black Brutes?

Ossionic
    Ossionic

Black Brutes? Empty Black Brutes?

Post  Ossionic Mon May 04, 2009 11:20 am

Hiya.

I have a question that has been haunting me for a few hours. And i can't find the answer to it either - but i'm hoping i'll get lucky with you guys.

As the title suggests, my question is; How the fuck do we get black brutes? (pardon my french)

Does anyone know?? :/
    Ossionic
    Ossionic

Black Brutes? Empty Re: Black Brutes?

Post  Ossionic Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Nevermind.. I have actually figured it out...

Thank god i have a good background in flash and java haha
    CROW
    CROW

Post  CROW Mon May 04, 2009 8:03 pm

i've read from a thread that we cannot make an all-black brutes just like before, motion twin already changed the code bout tampering the system =( we can still make black skinned brutes though but not all-black =/ but Im so lucky I made one ^_^
    70dd13

Post  70dd13 Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

You can make them using firefox and an addon called "tamper data"
    Once you have the addon, go to mybrute.com and make your brute (but don't click validate)
    Then go to Tools>Tamper Data and click "Start Tamper" in the popup window. Ignore all the things it asks you if you want to tamper except for "http://mybrute.com/create" IIRC, and untick "continue tamper". Then, cut and paste all of the writing in the "Post Parameter" box into notepad. Then, count to the 12th "%" symbol and change the value before it and after the "3B" to "-1" For example, if you have "3B31%", it must be changed to "3B-1%" -1 is the value for the black colour, and the number before the 12th % symbol is for the skin. 13th is for hair colour, 14th is for accessories colour, 15th is for pants colour and 16th is for shirt colour (males only i think). Just do the same thing as you did for the skin (change the "3Bxx%" value to "3B-1%")

Now, copy and paste your tampered data back into the "Post parameter value" box and click okay, and you should now have a black brute (:

I am pretty sure that is all correct, I'm writing from memory. I didn't figure this out, I remember reading it on the internet somewhere, I just can't remember where sorry.

Hope I helped lol!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that not all combinations can be made into pure black. A lot of things in the wardrobe cannot be made into black, so if you want a pure black brute its gonna take a bit of trial and error before you can find which clothing etc. can be made into pure black.

peace, shuriken

Last edited by 70dd13 on Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CROW
    CROW

Post  CROW Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

yup its from heroinmonkey from other forums ^_^ he also said DO NOT ASK FOR ALL BLACK BRUTES AS THE CONFIGURATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED BY MOTION TWIN SO IT ERRORS OUT MORE THAN IT WORKS WHEN CHANGING CERTAIN WARDROBES.

just try maybe u still can ^^
    70dd13

Post  70dd13 Mon May 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Yeah you can, but because a lot of the items cannot be made into black anymore it will take a while to figure out a possible configuration. I'm nopt very patient like that, so I think I'll just stick to black skin >.< but if anyone figures out an all-black combination (which isn't likely) make sure to tell me ^_^
    CROW
    CROW

Post  CROW Mon May 04, 2009 9:21 pm

haha okay sure i did the same as u are, i tampered it also but i did that last 2 weeks ago before motion twin changes the configurations ^_^ I'll try it again if im lucky i will tell it to you ASAP ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am