mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

2 posters

Various Queries

mephista
    mephista

Various Queries Empty Various Queries

Post  mephista Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 am

Hi

I'm still kinda new to all of this and am totally addicted to the game. I am currently playing with 4 characters (not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do but I'm kinda attached to them all now!)and just have a few questions I need help on. If these seem stupid or basic, apologies, but I just don't find any of the explanations for this game very easy to understand on the whole if you want to go further than the basic "create a character and get on with it" scenario.

1. Can you change the appearance of a character already created? If so, how?

2. I think everyone who is new is having a problem with the whole swop a pupil thing and there obviously seems to be problems with gaining experience points with this even if you do know what you are doing. Can someone help all of us plebs by trying to put this right once and for all? scratch

3. How do I create a picture icon for myself in my profile? I've done it elsewhere but don't know how to do it here.

4. How far do I have to get in any of the tournaments I enter before I start to gain some sort of level?

5. Last but not least, can someone explain the point of joining a tribe of sorts? Do we gain anything from it? Does it mean we attack certain people en force or whats the deal? I just can't figure out the point. I'm also wondering how you can figure out who is the strongest or best tribe in existance - is there some sort of table format - and how do members of each tribe eventually communicate?

Sorry if any of these things have been covered elsewhere but I just can't find the answers I'm looking for and I just want to try and get as much enjoyment and competition from the game as I can.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help both me and any other confused people out there!!!

Mephista tongue
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Various Queries Empty Re: Various Queries

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:55 am

hi since I figured no one would answer to your question I figured I should have a crack at it Q;1 Umm I don't think you can change you appearance once it's already created but you can obviously can when your about to
    Q;2 If you want to get experiences from pupils you must do it so from a different I.P address I know this isn't really giving you any ideas but thats the only true way of doing so...so if you know how to change your I.P address this would work for you
    Q;3 creating a picture for your profile I think you should click on U.C.P and find a tab that says avatar thats what I did and I think you should to
    Q;4 I think you should reach around the finals to get some sorta rank for your brute I may be wrong but this is from my understanding of the game
    Q;5 The tribe you talking about is the clan you gain probably a name for yourself that all I pretty much know sorry if I can't be any clearer.. to find out the best clan you can go to check the best clan you can go here http://innotic.mybrute.com/team/ranking
    I hope I helped you sorry if I couldn't be any clearer but this was a fair bit to write up haha
    mephista
    mephista

Post  mephista Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 am

Thanks for being of some help to me Andrew. I'm still not entirely happy with things but I'm getting there. By the way, check out my Avatar. Found it in the end. Thanks.

Mephista
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 pm

mephista wrote:Thanks for being of some help to me Andrew. I'm still not entirely happy with things but I'm getting there. By the way, check out my Avatar. Found it in the end. Thanks.

Mephista
    Great picture mephista I'm glad I could shine some light maybe you can find your answers eventually hope I helped Very Happy
    mephista
    mephista

Post  mephista Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:05 am

You did. Thanks a mil. Glad to see someone out there is paying attention. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 pm