mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

100% working BEAR PET

YeahMen31

100% working BEAR PET Empty 100% working BEAR PET

Post  YeahMen31 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 am

Do you want to know how to get a pet in MyBrute? I recently discovered a MyBrute hack that will give you a dog, wolf or a bear as a pet easily. You don't need to download any file and do technical stuff, this MyBrute How To is easy and takes only a few minutes to do.

So how do you get a pet dog, a pet wolf or a pet bear in MyBrute?

1. First, create a new MyBrute character but make sure that your name uses exactly three vowels. Vowels are the letters A, E, I, O and U. An example is my MyBrute character which is cHUKcHAK cHINES which uses exactly three vowels - A, U and I. It doesn't matter how long the name or if you use numbers, as long as there are only three vowels.

2. Then more important, you must pupil that character under someone that has a pet. You can sign up under my brute http://chukchak-chines.mybrute.com because I have a pet bear.

3. Level up your character until Level 3, which will take you only a few minutes. The pet will appear when you reach Level 3. It will be random, you might get a pet dog, a wolf or a bear. There's no guarantee which but for sure you will get a pet.

4. That's it! Easy and takes only 5 minutes to do. So you can do it again and again until you get a pet bear.

Enjoy playing MyBrute! I hope you get a bear as a pet with this MyBrute How To. Good luck!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 am