mybrutehacks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mybrutehacks

mybrutehacks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBrute hacks community. Featuring the Essential MyBrut Info, Our members gain access to Tips and Tricks Threads, FREE PET Give-away, Live Pupil Trading, Win Pupils/Pets in our competition; Sign up now to the community and explore MyBrute!

4 posters

trouble gaining exp?

water
    water

trouble gaining exp? Empty trouble gaining exp?

Post  water Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 am

well even with the pupils created by different ip's, i don't think i've been gaining exp, anyone else having a problem? i think it has to do with having more than 1 brute account assigned to our computers or something.
    echodc
    echodc

trouble gaining exp? Empty Re: trouble gaining exp?

Post  echodc Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:16 pm

water wrote:well even with the pupils created by different ip's, i don't think i've been gaining exp, anyone else having a problem? i think it has to do with having more than 1 brute account assigned to our computers or something.

hmmm, im not sure. Neutral
    klonoa321
    klonoa321

Post  klonoa321 Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:03 am

what i do was spamming all my friend through yahoo messanger and they was able to give me xprience cuz i believe they have never played mybrute before but they do know know cuz of me, so my conclusion is to acquire xp from pupils they should have the requirements:

They didnt play mybrute before
    they just played it for you forcing them to xD haha
    1st time played and the link was direct link to your brute

well for me its like recruiting people to join my brute then for exchange you gain xp from them becoming them your pupil and each time they lvl up its like benefits of the game when recruiting new people Very Happy
    echodc
    echodc

Post  echodc Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

klonoa321 wrote:what i do was spamming all my friend through yahoo messanger and they was able to give me xprience cuz i believe they have never played mybrute before but they do know know cuz of me, so my conclusion is to acquire xp from pupils they should have the requirements:

well for me its like recruiting people to join my brute then for exchange you gain xp from them becoming them your pupil and each time they lvl up its like benefits of the game when recruiting new people Very Happy

you're right dude, i also do that. xD
    Hacks_on
    Hacks_on

Post  Hacks_on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 am

klonoa321 wrote:what i do was spamming all my friend through yahoo messanger and they was able to give me xprience cuz i believe they have never played mybrute before but they do know know cuz of me, so my conclusion is to acquire xp from pupils they should have the requirements:

so true haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 am